Since the “best of the month” blog post at my DUI blog has received a lot of positive feedback, I thought I should do the same here. I have searched far and wide and these are the best criminal defense blog posts that I have found in December.
- Will video kill our access to the courts? – A very good observation and opinion regarding the slow eroding of a person’s constitutional rights.
- What is scientific testimony? – A great post that argues that we shouldn’t just use the scientific method when we want to, or when it is convenient.
- 2,383 and Counting: Felonies have come a long way, baby – This post looks at the growth in the number of crimes becoming felonies.
- Lizards Don’t Laugh – O.K. it was written on November 30, not in December. However, I just started this best of the month list, and his post is really good.
- The Arizona Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers Is Here For You, Somewhere – You should also read his follow up post, “Going to The Maricopa County Lawyers Rally Today? These posts essentially critique the response of the Arizona legal community to County Attorney and Sheriff controversies; and the author’s criticism is exactly why they are here.
If you think I left out a deserving author, please let me know.